Caucasus School of Technology
Caucasus School of Technology (CST) was established in 2008 and its goal is to offer high quality programs that satisfy international standards and meet the requirements of the local and international labor market.
Currently CST offers undergraduate program in Computer Technology which has been developed with the innovative approaches and is based on the requirements of the international academic standards.
CST also offers graduate program in Information Systems. The program has been established based on the model curriculum of the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) and Association for Information Systems (AIS), which reflects the demands of the leading organizations in the world towards the Information Systems specialists.
In addition, the school also offers various Certificate Courses.
The Caucasus School of Technology offers Minor program in Programming.
The following students are eligible for taking the Minor:
- Bachelor degree students of Telecommunication;
- Bachelor degree students of the Caucasus University whose programs envisage taking a Minor.
Within the Minor program student shall take the following courses (total 38 ECTS):
Compulsory courses (15 ECTS):
- Principles of Computer Programming I - 5 ECTS;
- Principles of Computer Programming II - 5 ECTS;
- Web Technologies I - 5 ECTS.
4 out of 7 elective courses (23 ECTS)
- Web Technologies II - 5 ECTS;
- Introduction to Database Systems - 5 ECTS;
- Object Oriented Programming - 5 ECTS;
- .NET Technologies I - 6 ECTS;
- Programming Paradigms - 6 ECTS;
- Game Development I - 6 ECTS;
- Game Development II - 6 ECTS.
Visit our web site often in order to keep up with the new updates in the school. Our team is working to develop new programs of your interest and create best conditions for learning.