Prerequisites for Caucasus School of Business are:
- Bachelor's Degree Certificate
- Successful passing of the national master's exam
- 2 years’ work experience
- Successful passing of the relevant entrance exam for Caucasus University School of Business (includes English Comprehension and Writing Components at B2 level and general logical and quantitative reasoning questions; the individual may be exempt from this condition if there is a language proficiency document); See exam sample
- Successful interview with the Admission Commission of Caucasus School of Business Master’s Program.
Documentation to be submitted:
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Motivation letter
- Notarized copies of a bachelor's degree or equivalent diploma or certificate of degree indicating date and order number
- Military Service Card (for male applicants)
- Copy of ID card
- NAEC card
- 2 photos + CD
- Completed Form 1 (About Personal Information)
- Online registration form
- Submission of documents: August, 2020
- CSB Admissions Master’s Test: September, 2020
- Applicants’ interviews with CSB Admissions Commission: September, 2020
Terms of payment:
Tuition fees are paid on a semester basis in accordance with credits.
You can apply for a master's degree with a state grant and additionally a CU grant, which covers 50% of the total cost of the program.
There are two ways to obtain a CU grant:
- If you are/will be a graduate of any university bachelor's program and have a bachelor's total weighted average (GPA) of 3.5 and above
- If you accumulate more than 90,000 grant points on the Common Masters exam
The annual cost of studying for a master's degree is:
CU standard tax
With a CU grant
CU grant with a government grant
7 500 GEL
3 750 GEL
2 625 GEL
If a graduate of Caucasus University does not have a GPA (3.5 and above), he or she will receive 10% of the full program funding.