On June 4 the internal school conference was held at Caucasus Doctoral School, in which the PhD students presented topics in Economics and Management. The conference was held in two languages. Part of the participants made a speech in Georgian, part - in English. The presentations were held by the following doctorates:
- Gelashvili Natia, Gogotchuri Ketevan - "Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area (DCFTA) and Trade in Agriculture Products"
- Zurabishvili Medea - "The main trends of corporate securities market development in Georgia"
- Jariashvili Nino - "The role of world theory of economic growth in the modern economic policy of Georgia"
- Ahmed Dara - “Good Soldier’s Value: Investigating the Major Antecedents of Organizational Citizenship Behavior”
- Elizarova Ana - “Does Government Regulation Influence Online Gambling?”
- Serebriakova Lela - “Using Household Survey Data to Analyze the Impact of Healthcare Reforms on Health Equity”
Prize places were distributed as follows:
I place – Elizarova Ana
II place – Serebriakova Lela
III place – Ahmed Dara