In order to join Caucasus University’s new film school, it is necessary to fill out an application form, and pass the entrance exams for your chosen lab. Exercises and other material must be sent to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The last step of the entrance exams is an interview (after the thesis competition, applicants will be invited for an interview; each participant will be informed about the time and place of the interview).
The applicant who successfully passes the competition will have to sign a contract and give the following documents to the cadre members:
- A copy of their passport
- A copy of their diploma/proof of education
- 2 colored photos (3x4 format)
- Online registration form
- Autobiographical essay, done in a creative style/no more than a page
- A description of an event that has happened to the applicant that has left an impression on the/ only a real story – no more than two pages
- A concept for a long or short film / description of the film, the characters, atmosphere, actions – no more than two pages
- A detailed scene from a film / description of the character, atmosphere – no more than a page
- A review of the applicant’s favorite film / no more than a page
- A picture of the applicant, taken by themselves / freeform, how the applicant sees themselves
- In addition the applicant can showcase a creative work be it photos or a film (not mandatory)
- Documents submissin: August 27 – September 12
- Director tasks will be received until 12 o’clock September 12
- Interview with the admissions committee: September 15-16
Terms of payment
- The cost of the education will be paid for every semester according to the amounts of credits taken.
- The yearly cost of the master’s program is 4 950 GEL
- If the graduate of Caucasus University doesn’t have a GPA (3.5 or more) 10% will be funded.