Caucasus Doctoral School (CDS) of Caucasus University is announcing academic positions for Professor (2 positions), Associate Professor (2 positions) and Assistant Professor (2 positions) in the field of Management.
If you are scholar, with interest to do research and teaching and join motivated and result oriented team, please apply to this job opening. At Caucasus University we created Caucasus Doctoral School, with purpose to put academic endeavor of all affiliated scholars at highest international standards.
We offer western style academic contract, with purpose to manage well and motivate your research and teaching interests. It is possible to follow full time as well as part time contract.
Requirements to Apply:
- For academic position of Professor elected for 6 years: PhD degree and academic work experience of at least 6 years.
- For academic position of Associate Professor elected for 3 years: PhD degree and academic work experience of at least 3 years.
- For academic position of Assistant Professor elected for 3 years: PhD degree.
Requirements for applicants:
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work in team and individually
- Ability to plan and conduct research independently
- Fluent knowledge of English language (Ability to conduct teaching and research in English)
- Knowledge of field relevant scientific software (SPSS, NVIVO, EViews…)
- Ability to work with and supervise doctoral students
- Ability to teach on doctoral level (Organizational Theory, Leadership, Qualitative/Quantitative Research Methods)
Documents to be submitted:
- Resume in Georgian and English (CV including information about research and teaching experience if applicable)
- Motivation Letter (About teaching interests)
- Motivation Letter (About research interests)
- Copy of passport or personal ID
- Education (Copies of degree granting certificates in same or related field. In case of international degree local authorization should be presented)
- Prove of teaching and/or research activities. Information about teaching for last one year (if applicable)
- Complete list of research productivity with citations. Providing list of published articles, books, monographs and other works (Specifying last 5 years).
Preference will be given to those with doctoral degrees from European or US universities and experience of conducting research in internationally refereed academic journals
Applications will be reviewed at three stages:
- I stage – review of applications
- II stage – presentations/interview
- III stage – final review
Caucasus University reserves right to check presented information. We will only contact to applicants who will be selected for second stage.
- Announcement for applications: August 3, 2019
- Expectance of applications: September 3-10, 2019
- Meeting with applicants: September 16-20, 2019
- Place: 1 Paata Saakadze Str. Tbilisi 0102, Georgia
- Final results: September 24, 2019
Interested applicants should submit requested documentations electronically at: email@example.com or Submit the documents to the following address: 1, P.Saakadze str. Tbilisi, Georgia
For additional questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate academic position you are applying for in subject line.