Caucasus University is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Technical Assistance Specialist in the Department of Information Technology.
- Maintenance of IT issues in the organization;
- Insuring the working conditions of computers, peripheral devices and operative systems;
- Providing technical support to service personnel;
- Installation and operation of operating systems;
- Perform other technical work as directed.
- Higher or professional education in information technology; graduate students are also considered;
- Knowledge of MS Windows technical support;
- Knowledge of Computer Hardware.
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work in a stressful situation;
- Ability to manage time effectively;
- Ability to work as a team and as an individual.
Salary: GEL 600 (NET)
Job type: Full time
Monday through Friday - 9:00 am or 11:30 am, Saturday short working day - 9:00 am or 10:00 am (Specific shift will be arranged at the interview stage)
Probation period: 3 months (probationary period is payable)
Interested parties are requested to send your CV (please indicate your referent's name, surname and contact details in your CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate "Technical Assistance Specialist" in the subject field.
Stage I of Selection: Sorting-out the CVs
Stage II: Testing
Stage III: Interview
Deadline: October 30, 2019.
Caucasus University reserves the right to verify the information you provide and to contact only selected candidates who have passed Stage II.