Students who want to study in Georgia have to apply for Student Visa. EU students can apply for Student visa at home country at the Embassy of Georgia or after arrival in the country. All the other citizens should visit the link and check individual requirements or Contact International Relations Department at CU.
Please keep in mind, that prior to visa application process, student should get enrolled in the university and get final acceptance letter. Afterwards, student becomes eligible for traveling to Georgia for studying purposes.
Please see the following links to get additional information about visa requirements:
There are several airports in Georgia. However, the largest one is Tbilisi International Airport, which serves travelers to Tbilisi. Moreover, there are 2 different airports located in Batumi and Kutaisi, with which country provides domestic and International flights. Tbilisi International Airport is not too far from the downtown. Guests are able to choose various routes to arrive at the heart of the city. From Tbilisi International Airport students can get to the city center by train, taxi, or bus N37. It takes round about 35 minutes to get to the center. Online Schedules
After arrival in Georgia, within the first 3 months, student has to submit the following documents to Public Service Hall to get Residence permit:
- Passport copy (Notarized and translated into Georgian language)
- Admission letter from CU
- Statement of financial support (Minimum 3 800 Georgian GEL on deposit in one of the Georgian banks)
- 1 photo (You will take it in Public Service Hall)
- Application form (You will fill it in Public Service Hall)
Fees for application of Residence Permission:
- 300 GEL - Feedback in 1 month
- 450 GEL - Feedback in 20 days
- 600 GEL - Feedback in 10 days
Please see detailed information here.