Caucasus University announces applications for Academic Staff to participate in the Erasmus + exchange program. Mobility planning/participation is available in the spring semester of 2019.
The Erasmus + exchange program for international mobility of academic staff covers travel expenses and grants scholarships. The amount of the scholarship is determined in accordance with Erasmus + guidelines and the laws of the recipient country.
To teach at a partner university, staff mobility is one week (includes 5 business days, though the university may offer increased mobility days) and includes mandatory 8 lecture hours.
Applications may be made by a full-time academic staff/guest lecturer at Caucasus University who has experience in conducting English language courses.
For the spring semester of 2019, mobility is available at the following universities and programs:
- University of TUSCIA, Italy - Business Administration, Economics
- Lille Catholic University, France – Business Administration, Economics, International Relations, Law
Lille Catholic University also offers academic staff the opportunity to participate in International Student Week (February 11-15, 2019). Within the framework of this week, the lecture on the following specific topics will be available:
- General context of the European/Global economy/economies (Brexit, challenges, opportunities, others...)
- How to do Business with… (a country or world region, particularities)
- Culture and Business (how culture, territories, traditions… impact international economies/ possible conflicts – for instance: traditional costumes within luxury brands of clothes…)
- Import/Export issues, supply chain of products, fair trade…
- Saarland University, Germany– Law
- FH JOANNEUM University of Applied Sciences, Austria – Business Administration, Information Technology, Tourism
- Koc University, Turkey- Business Administration, Economics, Law, International Relations, Media& Visual Arts, Psychology, Sociology
- University of Szczecin, Poland – Business and Administration, Political Sciences, Law, Tourism, International Relations
- Cracow University of Economics, Poland – Business Administration (Finance). Mobility planning is also available as part of International Week (April 8-12, 2019)
- Warsaw School of Economics, Poland – Economics (Int. Economics); Finance and Business Administration (Int. Business), International Tourism
- Estonian Business School, Estonia – Business Administration
- University of Economics in Katowice, Poland- Economics, Business Administration.
In order to participate in the competition, interested academic staff / lecturer with invited status should submit the following documents in English:
- Copy of International Passport
- Filled Application Form (See Appendix #1)
- EUROPASS CV (See Appendix #2) (See Appendix # 3)
- Essay that should reflect: Experience of working at Caucasus University; Information on projects and programs in which the applicant has participated with CU or as a representative of CU
- 1 letter of recommendation from the faculty; (Dean\Head of Academic Program)
The following applications won’t be considered:
- Incomplete or inconsistent with established requirements;
- Delayed or presented in stages.
Candidates can apply online by November 30, 2018 at firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidate should indicate in the email subject line the name of the selected university where they’r eapplying. Each document should be labeled accordingly.
- Applications are reviewed by the Caucasus University Competition Commission;
- The commission will nominate the selected candidates;
- Information / documents on selected candidates will be provided to the receiving university
- Final selection of academic staff by the receiving university;
For more information, please contact the Caucasus University Department of Foreign Affairs, Room B25.