Caucasus University is announcing applications for academic staff to participate in the Erasmus + exchange program in 2020-2021 at the University of Minho, Portugal.
Erasmus + exchange program for international mobility of academic staff provides travel expenses and scholarships. The amount of the scholarship is determined in accordance with the Erasmus + manual and the legislation of the host country.
Under the Erasmus + International Credit Mobility Program, University of Minho funds selected academic staff for 1 week of mobility (5 working days + 2 travel days / 8 working hours). The daily allowance (so-called per-diem) is 160 euros (1120 euros) and is also funds a two-way ticket for 820 euros. In total, full mobility funding will cost € 1,940.
Applications can be submitted by:
- Full-time academic staff (by order / long-term contract) who have experience conducting lectures in English or
- Academic staff of the Caucasus University, who has experience conducting lectures in English;
For the purposes of this application, for the 2020-2021 academic year, mobility at the University of Minho is available in the following academic fields:
Law, Business Administration, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, International Relations, Political Science, Public Administration, Public Relations, Journalism, Public Advertising, European Studies, Architecture, Tourism and Hotel Management, Informatics, Computer Science.
Mobility can be planned from February 2020 to May 2021. The dates will be additionally agreed upon individually with the partner university.
Academic staff interested in participating in the competition must submit the following documents in English:
- A copy of your international passport;
- Completed application form (see Appendix # 1)
- EUROPASS CV
- 1 cover letter
- 1 letter of recommendation from the faculty (Dean/Head of Academic Program).
The following applications will not be considered:
- Will be incomplete or inconsistent with established requirements;
- Presented late or gradually.
Candidates can submit applications electronically by November 10, 2019 at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidate must indicate the name of the university to which he / she is applying in the subject line of the e-mail. Each document must be titled accordingly.
- The submitted application documents will be reviewed by the Competition Commission of Caucasus University;
- The Department of International Relations and Projects will communicate with candidates and provide information on Minho University application procedures;
- The selected candidates fill out the University of Minho Application Form and submit the application to the partner university;
- The partner university evaluates the application;
- Final selection of academic staff by the host university.
For more information, please contact the Department of International Relations and Projects of Caucasus University, Second Floor, Room B25.