The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is announcing a short-term research fellowship for the academic year 2020-2021.
Applications for scholarships can be made by:
- PhD students;
Documentation to be submitted:
- Filled out electronic application;
- List of published papers;
- Detailed description of the research topic;
- Research work schedule;
- Letter confirming academic advisor in Germany;
- University Degree Certificate, along with a grade sheet (This document can be submitted prior to the survey if it is not available at the time of application)
- Additional support documents;
- Certificate of English or German language proficiency.
Application Deadline: 15.11.2019
For more information, please visit the program's official website or visit the DAAD Information Center at: Zandukeli Str. 16, first floor of Goethe Institute.
Individual consultation hours: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 14.00 - 18.00