Caucasus University is announcing applications for academic staff participation in the Erasmus + exchange program. Mobility can only be implemented in the spring semester of 2020.
The Erasmus + Exchange program for international mobility of academic staff covers travel expenses and grants scholarships. The amount of the scholarship is determined in accordance with Erasmus + guidelines and the laws of the recipient country.
To teach at a partner university, staff mobility is one week (includes 5 business days, though the university may offer increased mobility days) and includes a mandatory 8 lecture hours.
Applications may be submitted by:
- Full-time academic staff (command / long-term contract) with experience in English language course reading or;
- Academic staff of Caucasus University, who has experience in reading English language courses;
For the spring semester of 2020, mobility can be achieved at the following universities and academic fields:
- Vilniaus College / University of Applied Sciences, Lithuania - Business Management; Business Economics
- Kauno College / University of Applied Sciences, Lithuania - Communication and Information Science; Public Relations; International Relations (European Studies Area); Tourism and Hotel Management; Law; International Business; Informatics
- Polytechnical University of Valencia, Spain - Informatics; Architecture, Business Administration and Management
- National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, Romania - Public Administration, Political Science, Management and Administration, Communication and Public Relations, International Relations and European Integration
- Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania - Business and Administration
- Riga Graduate School of Law, Latvia - Law and Business, Law and Diplomacy
- Budapest Metropolitan University, Hungary - Business, Communication, International Relations, Tourism
- Saarland University, Germany- Law
- Frederick University, Cyprus - Business Administration
- Powislanski College in Kwidzyn, Poland - Economics, Business and Administration
Interested academic staff must submit the following documents in English:
- Copy of international passport;
- Filled Application Form (see Appendix # 1)
- EUROPASS CV
- Essay that should reflect: Experience of working at Caucasus University; Information on projects and programs in which the applicant has participated with CU or as a representative of CU;
- 1 Letter of recommendation from the faculty
The following applications won’t be considered:
- Incomplete or inconsistent with established requirements;
- Delayed or presented in stages
Candidates can apply online by November 30, 2019 at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidate must indicate in the email subject line the name of the selected university. Each document should be labeled accordingly.
- Applications are reviewed by the Caucasus University Competition Commission;
- The commission will nominate the selected candidates;
- Provide information/documents on selected candidates to the receiving university;
- Final selection of academic staff by the receiving university;
For more information, please contact Caucasus University's Department of International Relations and Projects, 2nd Floor, Room B25.