Caucasus University announces competition for administrative personnel to travel to Lille Catholic University, France in order to participate in Erasmus + Exchange Program.
Mobility Period: 1-5 July, 2019.
The Erasmus + Exchange Program covers the travel expenses for administrative personnel and grants scholarships. The size of the scholarship is determined by Erasmus + Manual and the laws of the Recipient Country.
Working visit / mobility in the partner university is one week, covering 5 business days. The visit program will be developed individually, after receiving the applications for the competition.
Applicants who can participate:
- Employees at Caucasus University's administrative position
For the purpose of participation in the competition, the knowledge of the English language is necessary and the following documents are required in English:
- Copy of international passport;
- EUROPASS CV (see Appendix # 1) (see Appendix # 2);
- 1 motivation letter;
- 1 recommendation letter.
The following applications will not be considered
- Incomplete or incompatible with the established requirements;
- Delayed or gradually presented.
Candidates can submit applications electronically until June 13, 2019 on the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates must indicate the name of the university in the title of the e-mail and each document shall be relevantly titled.
- The Competition Commission of Caucasus University reviews the application.
- Priority in the selection process will be given to those candidates who have not yet participated in the Erasmus + Mobility Program;
- In case of necessity, you may be interviewed or tested in English;
- Nomination of selected candidates will be conducted by the Commission;
- Information / documents of the selected candidates will be delivered to the recipient university;
- The final selection of administrative staff will be made by the recipient university;
- For more information please contact the Department of International Relations and Projects of Caucasus University, 2nd Floor, Room B25.