University of Valladolid (Spain) is pleased to announce that they’re receiving applications for the Erasmus + exchange program for the spring semester of 2020.
The Erasmus + Exchange for International Student Mobility program covers travel expenses and grants scholarships. The amount of scholarships for students is determined by the recipient country and the university.
Duration of mobility
Name of the program
01/02/2020 – 30/06/2020
Active students of Caucasus University must submit the following documents in English:
- Copy of ID card/passport
- Filled Application Form (See Appendix # 1)
- EUROPASS CV (See Appendix #2) (See Appendix # 3)
- International Certificate of Foreign Language Proficiency (IELTS - 6.0; TOEFL-78)
- Mark sheet;
- Motivation letter;
- 1 letter of recommendation from the faculty;
The following cannot participate:
- First and final year students of Bachelor’s degree programs
- Those who have already received an Erasmus Mundus grant at a similar level.
The following applications will not be considered:
- Those that do not meet the requirements of the framework agreement for participation in the exchange program and the regulations of the Caucasus University Department of International Relations and Projects;
- Those that are presented as incomplete or inconsistent with the requirements;
- Submitted late or in stages.
Candidates should submit their applications electronically by April 26, 2019 to the following address: email@example.com
- The application documents are reviewed by the Caucasus University Competition Commission.
- Communication with Commission-selected candidates and providing them with information on University of Valladolid application procedures;
- Completion of the application form by the selected candidates and submission of application to the partner university;
- Evaluation of submitted application by partner university;
- Final selection of students by the receiving university;
For more information, please contact Caucasus University’s Department of International Relations and Projects, 2nd Floor, Room B25.