Koc University, Istanbul, Turkey is pleased to announce a 3-day (26-28 April 2019) International Student Symposium for Law School Students.
Symposium Topic: Law and Modern Global Challenges
The following papers are accepted in the following fields:
- Human rights, democracy and the rule of law;
- Government and the individual;
- Migration, Nationality and Citizenship;
- Gender equality;
- Biodiversity and environment;
- Proprietary and intellectual property;
- Data and privacy;
- The future of law;
To apply, please submit an abstract to email@example.com. until March 21.
Registration fee: 15 EURO
The fee includes:
- Internal transportation;
- Materials needed for the conference;
- Coffee breaks and lunch;
The answer to whether you are selected to participate in the symposium will be no later than March 25.