We would like to inform you that the ETH Zurich (Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich) Department of Computer Science announces the admission of students to the summer research cooperation.
ETH Zurich is a University of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics in Zurich.
The program provides research opportunities for the following courses:
- Algorithms and theory;
- Computer systems;
- Human-computer interactions and cyber-physical systems;
- System security and related issues;
- Programming language and software engineering;
- Visual computer work;
Selected participants will receive a monthly scholarship (1,750 Swiss francs). Travel and visa costs will also be covered. If desired, participants will be assisted in finding affordable housing.
Application Deadline - December 15, 2019
Duration of the training program - from July 1, 2020 to August 31.
Selection criteria for applicants:
- English language competence (will be checked during interview process)
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Studies;
- Applicants must have completed at least 2 academic years by 2020 (in electrical engineering, mathematics and physics).
To participate in the competition, you need to:
- Sign up at the link: fill in the appropriate fields and upload the required documents;
- CVEuropass format;
- Copy of official academic performance scores from the university (indicating so-called GPA);
- Cover letter (maximum 1 page).
Only fully completed applications will be considered.
For more information, please see the link.
If you’re interested, please contact the International Relations and Projects Department.