- The submitted application documents will be reviewed by the Competition Commission of the Caucasus University and the Department of Strategic Development and International Relations.
- Selected candidates will be nominated by the Department of Strategic Development and International Relations
- They will provide information / documents on selected candidates to the host university
- The final selection of students will be made by the host university
- The host university has the right to require a nominated student to take part in an additional internal competition.
- The competition is open to students with a high academic achievement (GPA) and an International English Language Certificate (IELTS / TOEFL).