Pre-condition of admission to the Master’s Program is having a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, passing the Unified National Examinations for Master’s Degree and having a document (either a certificate or Diploma Appendix) certifying knowledge of B2 level of the English language (CEFR). If this is not the case, the candidate shall take a test in the English language at the University.
List of documents to be submitted:
- Diploma certifying having Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or a copy of the diploma certified by the Notary
- Diploma appendix
- Copy of ID
- Transcript of Military record (male applicants)
- Two photos (printed and on CD)
- Cover letter
- Online registration
- Document submission - From 3 to 31 August. Room A2
- English language exam - September, 2020
- Interview with selected candidates - September, 2020
- Test for CU grant applicants - September, 2020
See the English lenguage exam example.
Terms of Payment
The tuition fee is paid per semester according to the number of credits taken.
CU Grant covers 50% of the full cost of the program, which can be obtained in the case:
- You hold Bachelor's Degree of any University
- And your Grade Point Average (GPA) on the Bachelor's level is 3.5 and higher.
The annual price of the Master's Program is:
|Standard CU fee||When obtaining CU grant||When obtaining State and CU grant|
|4 950 GEL||2 475 GEL||1 350 GEL|