Bachelor’s Program in English Philology: Awarded Qualification - Bachelor of Humanities in English Philology Bachelor’s Program in English Philology offers to prepare high-qualified and competitive specialists in English Philology.
Accordingly, major objectives of the Program is to give students knowledge, necessary for English specialists which includes to know English on high professional level (at least C1); complex study of English literature and culture; teaching basics of translation and knowledge of field language (in case of choosing concentration module). In addition to develop text interpretation, linguistic analysis and literature criticism skills.
Undergraduate of the Bachelor’s Program in English Philology will be able to be employed in:
- Organizations which need specialist of English Language
- Text correction, translation units (publishers, newspapers)
- Tourist companies, which need English Language Guides
- Embassies and International Organizations
- Educational Organizations
- Scientific-Educational Organizations
- Governmental and non-governmental bodies.