A person with a complete general education has the right to study at the computer science undergraduate educational program. A prerequisite for admission to the program is the unified national exams, which are provided by a legal entity under public law - the National Center for Evaluation and Examinations.
Subjects to be passed:
- Georgian language and literature;
- Foreign language (English);
- Third compulsory subject: Mathematics or Physics
Documents to be provided:
- School Certificate (Original)
- Copy of Military Registration Certificate (for male applicants)
- 2 Copies of the Identity Card
- 2 Copies of Birth Certificate
- 2 Photos 3x4 (Also Electronic Version Recorded on CD)
- Exam Card for The Unified National Exams (You Can Print It from The Applicant's Personal Page)
- Additional Information Form #1 (Download, Fill and Submit with Other Documents)
Foreign citizens are eligible to be enrolled in the program without passing the Unified National Exams, in accordance with the procedures set by the relevant law.
For details, please apply to the Department of International Relations.