Caucasus School of Business (CSB) is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Assistant Professor (5 vacancies) in the following fields:
- Business Administration
The Assistant Professor with a PhD (or equivalent) with a minimum of 1 year of scientific-pedagogical experience and 3 years of experience in the relevant discipline shall be elected for a term of 3 years.
A qualified person may be elected to the position of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor by professional signs of quality. In this case, the person's qualifications may be evidenced by professional experience, special training and/or publications. A person with appropriate qualification is considered to be the one who has the necessary competence to produce the learning outcomes under the program.
- Fair and disciplined;
- Has the ability to convey and present;
- Has the ability to interact with the audience;
- Persuasion and listening skills;
- Has the ability to individualize;
- Analytical and logical thinking skills;
- Has the ability to work as a team and individually.
- The Assistant Professor position requires for the candidate to be fluent in English and office software.
Interested parties should submit:
- CV in Georgian and English;
- A copy of ID;
- Copies of documentation of education (qualification and academic degree) in the same or related field. In the case of PhD students - a certificate of study for a doctoral program. Copies of undergraduate and master's degrees;
- Documentation required for authentication in the case of overseas thesis defense;
- Certificate confirming scientific-pedagogical activity;
- Candidate/PhD and Master’s Thesis Information (Topic Title, Field, Direction);
- Complete information on articles, books, monographs or other scientific work, including: title, place of publication, date, number of pages and name of publisher, as well as copies of the outer cover (for the purpose of competition, publications of the last 5 years are particularly important);
The competition will be held in three stages:
Stage I - Sorting of submitted documents;
Stage II - Presentation/Interview;
Stage III - Summary of the competition.
Caucasus University reserves the right to verify the information you provide and only selected candidates who will pass the first stage successfully will be contacted at the second stage of the competition.
Announcement Date: 18 January 2020
Submissions: February 18, 2020 - February 23, 2020
Competition period February-March 2020
Address: Tbilisi, Paata Saakadze # 1
Publication of results: March 9, 2020
Interested parties, please send the required documents to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in hard copy to Paata Saakadze # 1, Personnel Management Department.
For more information, contact the Caucasus University Personnel Management Department at email@example.com; T: 032 2377777.
Please indicate the title of the relevant academic position and direction in the subject area!