Caucasus University Finance and Budget Department is pleased to announce an opening for the position of Student Financial Services Manager
- Accounting of payments made by students, making schedules, checking the correctness of payments, communicating with students;
- Registration of receivable government grants, factual reporting, communication with supervising services.
- Performing the duties of the Head of Department and the Director of the Department.
- Higher education or graduate student in business/economics/physics-mathematics;
- Work experience in a similar position is desirable;
- Good knowledge of office software (including Excel).
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to manage time efficiently;
- Full-time workdays, Monday through Saturday (short workday on Saturday)
- Salary: GEL 600 (on hand)
- Probation period: 2-3 months (paid)
Interested parties, please send your resume (CV) (please indicate the name, surname and contact details of the referrer in the resume). E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate in the subject line: "Student Financial Manager".
Deadline: January 31, 2020.
Note: CU reserves the right to verify the information you provide and will only contact selected candidates who have passed the second stage.