Caucasus University announces applications for academic staff to participate in the Erasmus + exchange program for fall 2019 semester at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
The Erasmus + exchange program for international mobility of academic staff covers travel expenses and grants scholarships. The amount of the scholarship is determined in accordance with Erasmus + guidelines and the laws of the recipient country.
To teach at a partner university, staff mobility is one week (includes 5 business days, though the university may offer increased mobility days) and includes mandatory 8 lecture hours.
Applications may be submitted by:
- Full-time academic staff (by order/long-term contract) with English language course experience or
- Academic staff of Caucasus University, who has experience in conducting English language courses;
For the purposes of this application, the following academic fields are available for the mobility participants at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki in the fall semester of 2019: Law, Economics, Political Science, Journalism and Mass Communication, Psychology.
Mobility can only be scheduled between September 23 -December 13, 2019.
Interested academic staff must submit the following documents in English:
- Copy of International Passport;
- Filled Application Form (იხ.დანართი #1)
- EUROPASS CV
- Essay that should reflect: Experience of working at Caucasus University; Information on projects and programs in which the applicant has participated with CU or as a representative of CU;
- 1 letter of recommendation from the faculty; (Dean\Head of Academic Program).
The following applications won’t be considered:
- Incomplete or inconsistent with established requirements;
- Delayed or presented in stages.
Candidates can apply electronically until June 13, 2019 at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidate should indicate in the email subject line the name of the selected university where they are applying. Each document should be labeled accordingly.
- Applications are reviewed by the Caucasus University Competition Commission;
- Nomination of candidates selected by the Department of International Relations and Projects on the online base of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki;
- After nomination, communication with selected candidates and providing them with additional information on the application procedures of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki;
- Completion of the application form for the recipient university by the selected academic staff and uploading the required documents (Mobility Agreement, CV, A letter of support - issued by the recipient university's relevant faculty coordinator);
- Final selection of academic staff by the receiving university;
For more information, please contact Caucasus University's Department of International Relations and Projects, 2nd Floor, Room B25.