In 2017 Caucasus School of Media enrolls 40 students in Bachelor’s Program of Journalism and Mass Communication, 20 students in Bachelor’s Program of Public Relations (PR). In the case of Bachelor’s Program of Journalism and Mass Communication priority is given to the results of the Unified National Examinations in Georgian language and literature, a foreign language and the fourth course taken; General Aptitude Test is on the last place. In the case of the Program of Public relations the coefficients are equally distributed. Students can take any of the foreign languages in the Unified National Examinations: English, French, German or Russian languages.
The price of the Bachelor’s Programs at Caucasus School of Media is 6100 GEL.
University grant system is also available.
Grant at the time of enrollment:
- If CSM is your number one choice and you obtain state grant of 100%-70%, the University awards you additional 2,000 GEL per year. Thus, the tuition fee for 100% grant-holders amounts to 1650 GEL and to 2325 GEL. for 70% grant-holders, respectively.
Grant in the course of education:
- Top first student is free from paying the tuition fee
- Top second student pays only 50% of the tuition fee
- Top third student is given 30% grant
- The student who is the top first student at the end of the second academic year spends a semester of his/her third year at one of the CU’s partner universities free of charge