The first joint three-year undergraduate program of Caucasus University and Fairleigh Dickinson University, USA, in the field of Hospitality Management. Upon completion of the program the student will receive a bachelor's degree in tourism from Caucasus School of Tourism, as well as a bachelor's degree in Hospitality and Innovative and High-Quality Tourism from Fairleigh Dickinson University.
The 3-year undergraduate program involves studying in Georgia for the first 5 semesters with Georgian and foreign professors, and the last, 6th semester, the student continues their studies in New Jersey, USA.
Unique aspects of the program:
- Joint undergraduate program, which involves obtaining two degrees;
- The first three-year undergraduate program in Georgia;
- Foreign highly qualified lecturers.
Program language: English
- Caucasus University - Bachelor's degree in Tourism;
- Fairleigh Dickinson University - Bachelor's degree in Hospitality and Innovative and High Quality Tourism.
(200 credits, of which 50 credits are accumulated at Fairleigh Dickinson University).
International ratings and accreditation:
Fairleigh Dickinson University's International School of Hospitality, Sports and Tourism Management ranks high in international rankings:
- Named one of the best programs in the country by the 2020 college rank;
- In 2019, it ranked sixth on TheBestSchools.org's Country Hosting Management Programs list;
- Ranked fifth in the world's annual Best Hospitality and Hotel Management Schools ranking by CEOWORLD Magazine;
- As of 2016, it is in Princeton School's list of the top 15 four-year hospitality management programs in the “Gourman Report”;
- According to a survey by org, it ranked sixth in the list of the 25 best hosting colleges in the country.
- Also received international accreditations: