Caucasus School of Business (CSB) and Global Impact FinTech (GIFT) Joint Certificate Program - "Fintech - The Future of Finance" announces admission.
Customer orientation, new technologies, digital business models and the involvement of ecosystem partners are the main factors that contribute to the current revolutionary breakthroughs in finance.
The course is one of the most up-to-date and modern Fintech programs in the world, focused on hands-on learning, so participants will be able to apply the concepts learned and cases presented in their day-to-day roles.
The aim of the course is to discuss as much of the "practical", real-world experience as possible. Thus, participants will be able to apply the concepts and cases learned in their daily roles.
Due to the comprehensive nature of the changes, the course is designed for a wide range of experienced financiers such as middle and senior management, regulators and FinTech entrepreneurs.
Course Professor: Malik Kotadia, Founder of Global Impact FinTech, Digital Finance Evangelist, and global top 100 FinTech influencer. The program will be co-hosted by other well-known invited speakers from the FinTech field. Academics and practitioners from leading universities in Singapore, Hong Kong, the United Kingdom, Australia, founders of Fintech Unicorn, industry experts, policy makers, and generators of new ideas.
For more information about the course professor Malik Kotadia, visit the link.
- Introduction to Fintech: The WHY, WHAT, HOW, WHO and WHERE of Fintech; 2-4 Modules
- Fintech categories and key areas: pay, borrow, save, invest, and financial inclusion: 4-6 Modules
- Emerging Business Models and Latest Trends: Open Finance, Risk-Tech: 4-6 Modules
- Key enablers: The ABCD Fintech: AI, Blockchain, Cloud, Data: 5-8 modules
- The Fintech Ecosystem: 2-4 modules
- The role of various stakeholders in developing, shaping and nurturing the
- Overview of the global and regional fintech Ecosystem
- Fintech, Techfins and Banks: from competition to coopetition?
- Fintech regulations: 2 modules
- The role and objective of regulations in digital finance: the ‘holy trifecta’
- Overview of the regulatory landscape: globally and in Asia, its objectives and evolution
- Startup Funding: 4-6 modules
- The Role of Venture Capital in FinTech Financing, Trends, Theses and Decision Making
Course duration: 60 hours, 30 sessions
Start period: November, 2021
Cost of the course: 1800 Euros
Detailed information about the course can be found at the link.
Interested parties register at the link.