- Bachelor's or any other degree equal to the Bachelor's
- Certificate confirming passing the Unified National Examination (B type test)
- Being a successful candidate at the interview held at CHS
- Document submission – September, Room A2, 2023
- Interview with selected candidates – September
- English language exam –September
- Test for CU grant applicants - September
Papers to be submitted
- A copy of the Diploma certified by Notary + Grade transcript
- A copy of Identification Card
- Military transcript (for male candidates)
- Two photographs (3x4) +CD
- Cover letter (no more than 500 words)
- Two reference letters
- Filled in application form
Terms of Payment
The tuition fee is paid per semester according to the number of credits taken.
While studying at the Mater's Program, CU grant can be used as a source of funding.
- If you are / were a graduate of any university bachelor's program and have a bachelor's total weighted average (GPA) of 3.5 and above
- If you earn 65% or more of the maximum grant score on the Unified Master's Exam
If you meet both of these conditions, you will be able to apply for a grant and get funding.
The annual price of the Master's Program is:
|Standard CU fee||When obtaining CU grant||When obtaining State and CU grant|
|4 950 GEL||2 475 GEL||1 350 GEL|
In the case GPA of a graduate of the Caucasus University is lower than 3.5, he/she will get 10% funding of the total tuition fee.