Project: ,,EPIN (Economic Policy Institutes' Network)’’.
The project brought together research institutes and university experts from the Caucasus and (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia) Central Asian (Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kyrgyzstan) to prepare countries' analyzes on various topics: Reform of post-communist countries (public administration reform, decentralization, anti-corruption, human rights / access to justice); Spatial Poverty (Geography of Interaction, Economic Policy and Activity and Living Standards); Economic, environmental and social impacts on economic policy (eg migration, employment, trade liberalization, inflation and administered prices); Agricultural development and agrarian reforms; Financial access and microfinance.
Partner Research Organizations:
- Caucasus University (Georgia)
- Center for Economic Research (Uzbekistan)
- Center for Economic Development and Research (Armenia)
- ICEG European Center (Hungary)
- Institute for Scientific Research and Economic Reforms (Azerbaijan)
- Public Policy Research Center (Kazakhstan)
Coordinator: International Center for Economic Growth (ICEG) European Center.
The project was funded by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
The project was completed in 2008.