Caucasus University Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center is starting to receive applications for the startup pre-acceleration program "CUnicorn" (Batch 2), which aims to promote development of tech startups at the university.
If you are an early-stage tech startup ready to devote 11 weeks to the development of your team and idea, register the link.
Admissions process for the 2023 autumn semester pre-acceleration program began today and will continue until September 26.
Startup teams will be selected based on preliminary applications. Participation in the program is free of charge. It is open to teams of Caucasus University students, graduates, and administrative and academic staff (at least one team member) with early-stage startups that create or are based on tech and have Minimum Viable Product (MVP) or an established action plan for its implementation. Preference will be given to innovative startups demonstrating the potential to enter the global market.
The pre-acceleration program "CUnicorn" will be carried out in a hybrid format (online and physical meetings), cover 11 working weeks (October 2023 - December 2023), and consist of 5 main components:
- Thematic working sessions
- Individual meetings with mentors
- Networking – P2P meetings, experience-sharing, guest speakers, weekly stand-ups
- Use of co-working space at Caucasus University
- Demo Day – Participating startups will present in front of a jury and have the opportunity to win financial prizes/and other resources for growth and development.
The startups participating in the program will deepen their knowledge in several areas:
- Product development and validation
- Team creation, development, and management
- User segmentation
- Value proposition
- Marketing, branding, advertising, and sales
- Growth Marketing
- MVP, technical product creation
- Business model and financial model
- Pitch Deck and fundraising
After completing the pre-acceleration program, the startups will have ready:
- Business plan/business model
- Financial Plan
- Communication Strategy
- Product Prototype or Technical Plan for its Implementation
- Pitch Deck
- Investment Proposal to Seek Funding Sources
- September 11-25 - Receiving applications
- September 26 - October 1 - Selection of participating startups (second round)
- October 2 – Meeting with selected startups (official presentation of the program’s second batch)
In case of questions, please contact us: IECenter@cu.edu.ge; 237 77 77 (418).